Be A Volunteer!
Volunteering is another way to support the ministry of DADCAMP. We encourage individuals, families, small groups, and friends to sign up and serve. There are many volunteer opportunities and it only takes a few minutes to sign up. Please review the positions below and click on the Volunteer Registration button below.
How can I server during a DADCAMP weekend?
- Canoe Team - (Saturday Afternoon) Help dads and kids get into and out of canoes; drive Dan The Van or trucks to haul canoes and guests back to the Valley
- Kitchen Team - (Saturday and Sunday morning) Help the lead chef prepare and cater meals.
- Tech Team (Audio and/or Video) - (Friday through Sunday morning) Run audio and multimedia equipment for presentations, video based games, worship, etc..
- Event Photographer - (Friday afternoon through Sunday morning) Take pictures and video of dads and kids throughout the weekend. The biggest help would be Friday evening from 5-7pm.
- Student Breakout Team - (Friday through Sunday) You can help with games Friday night, student breakout sessions / devotions on Saturday & Sunday or all 3. To work with the kids, this position will require a standard background check.
- Archery Team - (Saturday afternoon) Teach the dads and kids the skills of archery.
- Paintball Team - (Saturday afternoon) Show dads and kids how to shoot paintball guns and stationary targets. Paintball experience preferred but not required.
- Check-in Team - (Friday 5-7pm) Welcome the dads and kids as they arrive for their DADCAMP weekend. Hand out t-shirts and give lodging assignments.
- Weekend Operations Team - (Friday through Sunday) Assist the Operations Director with weekend tasks. Examples: setting up games, getting afternoon activities ready, building campfires, etc..
- Slip-n-slide Team - (Saturday afternoon) Keep the water and soap flowing for an afternoon slip-n-slide fun!
- DADCAMP Store: (3-5 on Saturday) Sell drinks and snacks from our newly remodeled camper.
- Worship Team - (Saturday & Sunday morning) Lead the dads and kids during worship time. We keep is simple.
- Friday Night Snack Team - (Friday night) Prep and set out ice cream or nacho bar for dads and kids.
- Bus Driver (Must have CDL) - (Typically Saturday or Sunday morning) Drive dads and kids to local destinations for service projects.
Is there anything I can do during the week?
- Pre-Event Setup Team - (Typically Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday) Help the DADCAMP team get everything set up for Friday evening arrival.
- Valley Maintenance / Project Crew - Assist the DADCAMP Operations Director with special projects and/or general maintenance jobs. These jobs are typically during the offseason.
- Weekday Mowing Crew - (During mowing season) Keep the Valley grounds mowed and trimmed.